The Micro Magic "Ready For HoTT" (RFH) version is completed in just a few steps. Only minor work is needed for completion. Alkaline batteries also need to be purchased and inserted in order to operate the model. A HoTT receiver has been pre-installed and connected in the model; it simply has to be linked to a HoTT remote control once the battery has been inserted and the model fully assembled.
Finished model (RFH)
The racing MICRO MAGIC RFH was designed to reflect developments on the MICRO MAGIC regatta scene, and its pre-assembled form constitutes a version intended for ambitious regatta work
Hull, deck, hatch cover and keel mast socket are made of vacuum-moulded CNC-machined ABS and are pre-assembled and bonded
All RC components are already installed in the hull (Servos for sail and rudder)
A 2.4 GHz HoTT receiver is installed in the model (GR-12 No.33506)
The rig is pre-assembled to such a degree that it can be set up quickly
The sails have to be mounted, because they are packed separately to avoid crinkling
The keel fin and rudder are injection-moulded in glass-fibre-reinforced plastic for outstanding stiffness
The slightly reduced surface areas and slim profiles of the fin and rudder result in less drag
Pre-sewn sail suit of white, water-repellent, lightweight sail fabric
Lightweight but stable rig constructed from CFRP tubing. The boat features a one-piece mast in order to obtain a strong rig without the need for a spreader
The rig consists of the newly developed high-quality plastic fittings that are also used in the kit
The boat has a pre-assembled jib trimming servo, so you can fine-tune the sail trim whilst the boat is running
The whole sail adjustment system is low in friction thanks to the double rudder arm and dual return pulleys
The high degree of pre-assembly means you can finish the model quickly
Pre-painted hull, keel fin and rudder with factory-applied decals
The model is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
Anyone under 14 years of age operating the model must be supervised by a parent.
- Perfect sailing boat for beginners and people who do not have time for a kit.
- Completed in a short time
- Very good sailing characteristics
- big equipment already included
- enclosed GR-12 receiver compatible with all Graupner Hott remote controls
- vacuum-moulded ABS parts for hull, deck, hatch cover and two-part keel mast socket, pre-installed laser-cut wooden internal fittings, glass-fibre-reinforced plastic boatstand, rudder and keel fin, cast keel ballast mounted on the keel fin, various injection-moulded plastic parts, carbon-fibre tubing for mast and booms, ready-made sail suit, polyester cord, small parts, decal sheet, 2.4 GHz HoTT receiver GR-12, instructions in German, English and French