|> ENGINES, MUFFLERS & ACC. > GASOLINE ENGINES > OS AIRCRAFT GASOLINE ENGINES > OS GT-22 GASOLINE ENGINE W/E-5040 SILENCER|
Gasoline power for your .90-1.20 aircraft.
An investment in O.S. gasoline power quickly pays for itself in fast starts, higher power and more flights from your fuel budget.
For the many planes that use 2-stroke .91 or 4-stroke 1.20 glow engines, the GT22 — the third gasoline engine available from O.S. — is the perfect choice. It cranks out nearly 10% more power than other 2-stroke gas engines of similar size!
Throughout the GT22, the fit and finish are outstanding — always delivering the same high performance as when you first installed your brand new, hand-crafted, quality inspected O.S. engine.
- Uses beam mounting, unlike most other gasoline engines, for easy installation in planes designed for glow power.
- Pitts style muffler has been reinforced at seams, bends and mounting bolt locations for maximum strength.
- Redesigned for even easier starting, the IG-02 electronic ignition system handles 4-6 cell NiCd/NiMH or 2-cell LiPo/LiFe batteries.
- Rear-mounted Walbro carburetor is custom-designed for the GT22 — a choke rod guide has also been integrated into the crankcase for effortless setup.
- Includes single prop nut with locking nut. Recommended prop sizes: 16x8, 16x10, 17x6, 17x8.
- Produces nearly 10% more power than other similarly-sized 2-stroke gas engines
- Electronic ignition system accepts NiCd, NiMH, LiPo or LiFe batteries
- Uses the same beam mounting as most glow engines, allowing the GT22 to go in many aircraft designed for 1.2 cu. in. glow engines
- Included Pitts muffler is built to last, with reinforced mounting bolt holes and webbing at high-stress points
Displacement: 22cc (1.35 cu in)
Bore: 32 mm (1.26 in)
Stroke: 27.5 mm (1.08 in)
Practical RPM Range: 1,800-9,000
Output: 2.66 hp @ 9,000 rpm
Engine: 761.6 g (26.86 oz)
Muffler: 132.6 g (4.68 oz)
Ignition Module: 105 g (3.7 oz)
Suggested Props: 16 x 8, 16 x 10, 17 x 6, 17 x 8
Includes: Pitts-style muffler, electronic ignition module, CM-6 spark plug, muffler gasket, bolts