GT-33 Gas Engine
Second in the line of O.S. gasoline engines — but second to none in quality and performance!
When it comes to gasoline aircraft engines, the GT-33 is in a class of its own. It has the muscle to swing larger props, and it stands out for many other reasons, too. The GT-33 runs more quietly than comparable engines while exceeding their output, and it starts easily with electronic ignition that accepts many battery types. Once again O.S. has produced a gas powerhouse for the serious pilot!
- Produces 10% more power than any other engine in its class!
- Electronic ignition system offers fast, easy starting — and accepts LiFe, LiPo, NiCd and NiMH power.
- Rear-mounted Walbro® carb and intake simplify mounting and installation.
- O.S. E-5030 muffler effectively controls exhaust noise without compromising performance.
- Includes Rcexl spark plug.
Displacement: 2.013 cu in (32.98 cc)
Bore: 1.417 in (36.0 mm)
Stroke: 1.276 in (32.4 mm)
RPM Range: 1,800-8,000
Output: 3.9 ps / 3.84 hp / 9,000 rpm
Engine: 34.72 oz (984 g)
Silencer: 5.65 (160 g)
Igniter: 3.70 oz (105 g)
Includes: engine, E-5030 muffler, ignition module, CM-6 spark plug, exhaust gasket
Requires: 2-cycle oil
Suggested Props: 18x10-12, 19x10, 20x8-10, 18x8
Suggested Break-In Prop: 18x8
Ignition Battery: 4.8-6.0V NiCd or NiMH, 6.6V LiFe or 7.4V LiPo pack
(LiPo use requires voltage regulator)
Gas/Oil Mix: 30:1-50:1