The Ares Advantage Ethos FPV is the ideal platform for budget-minded customers in the market for a large quad to take high-quality FPV video.
The large size of the Ethos FPV makes it easy to see in flight and the Aegis 6-axis Flight Stability System (FSS) gives it the control you need to get the quality footage you want.
A high-quality camera that films 720p HD video at 30 FPS comes installed on the Ethos FPV along with an Anti-Vibration Mount that helps hold the camera steady so you can avoid shakes and bumps in your video footage.
The signal from the camera is sent to a 4 1/2" LCD screen that mounts directly to the transmitter and receives the live feed.
Also included is an Anti-Glare Shield that frames the screen to eliminate glare when flying and filming on bright, sunny days.
The Ethos FPV even comes with a high speed SD memory card and a USB card reader so you can view your videos and photos nearly anywhere.
With all these features coming standard on the Ethos FPV, it’s easy to see why it’s the fastest route to quality FPV aerial video!
When you’re ready tready to take a break from filming and just have some fun, the Ethos FPV has you covered.
Like its little brother, the Ares QX 130, the Ethos FPV comes with an integrated LED light system and is capable of doing 360° flips at the touch of a button.
Plus, the same fun accessories (Rocket Launcher, Water Blaster, Bubble Machine, and Winch Unit) that can be purchased separately for the QX 130 – also work with the Ethos FPV!
The Ethos FPV is RTF (Ready-To-Fly), so it arrives 100% factory-assembled and everything needed to fly and take video and photos is included in the box.
In addition to the Ethos FPV airframe, camera, and anti-vibration mount, you get a 2.4GHz standard size 4-channel transmitter (with 2 additional channels to control the camera), a 1200mAh 2-cell 25C LiPo battery, an AC charger for convenient charging from almost any outlet, and even the AA batteries needed to power up the transmitter.
With nothing extra to buy, you can begin taking high quality aerial videos and photos within minutes of opening the box!
- Length: 11.5" (292.1mm)
- Length including rotors: 18.75’’ (476.25)
- Height: 5” (127mm)
- Rotor Diameter: 7.75” (196)
- Weight with Battery: 11 oz. (312 grams)
- Motors: 350 brushed motors with ball bearings on the prop shaft
- Battery: 2s 7.4v 1200mAh 25C LiPo
- Charger: 2S LiPo 600mAh AC charger
- Transmitter: 2.4 GHz, 4-channel flight function, 2-channels for camera operation
- On-Board Electronics: 5-in-1 control board
- SD Card – 4GB memory, C4 Data Transmission Speed (DTS)
- Photo resolution: 1600 x 1200 JPEG
- AVI Video resolution: 1280x720 pixels (16:9), 30 FPS
- Camera: Supports up to a 32GB SD card.
Wingspan: 13.87 in / 352mm
Wing Chord: 2.75 in / 70mm
Length: 71 sq.in.
Flying Weight: 0.7 oz. / 20 grams
Battery: 1S 50mAh
Motor: Brushed Geared
Propeller: 4.7 x 2.75 / 120 x 70mm - microscale
3-in-1 Control: Receiver, 2 Servos, ESC
With sensitive controls and remaining fully aerobatic to 15,000 feet, the full-size Sopwith Pup was so light and maneuverable it became the first aircraft to land on a moving ship in 1977. With a fabric covered wooden airframe construction, 1770 Pups were built by Sopwith and its sub-contractors between the years 1916 and 1917 when it was at the peak of its operation ddevelopment.
The Ares TM (air-eez) Sopwith Pup is a lightweight, three channel ultra-micro semi-scale model of the original that features durable foam construction and numerous scale touches such as molded wing rib detail, authentic trim scheme plus a wood texture and colour propeller and interplane struts. 100% ready to fly, straight out of the box, the Sopwith Pup is supplied with proportional 2.4GHz radio equipment controlling throttle, elevator and rudder. The transmitter includes a built in charger for the models 1S Lipo battery. Weighing only 20g, the Sopwith Pup is ideal for flying in indoor spaces such as a hall or a gym or even outdoors in calm, wind-free conditions.
- 100% ready to fly straight out of the box
- semi-scale appearance with molded wing rib detail
- micro size and light weight makes it ideal for indoor spaces
- fully proportional throttle, elevator and rudder control for exceptional maneuverability
- lightweight 1S Lipo flight battery attaches with magnets
- its slow flying characteristics mean the Pup is ideal for the less experienced pilot
- intermediate and expert pilots will enjoy the pups solid and scale performance
- ful instruction manual
ARES TAYLORCRAFT 130 MICRO RTF AEROPLANE WITH 1 CELL LIPO BATTERY & CHARGER
The Taylorcraft 130 Story
The Taylorcraft 130 Story
The Ares™ Taylorcraft 130 is a scale model of Clarence Taylor’s classic 1936 design that offers stability perfect for first-time pilots and capable flight performance experienced pilots will enjoy. The lightweight, durable foam construction and ultra-micro size make it possible to fly in smaller outdoor spaces like a yard or park, plus the airframe arrives 100% factory-assembled and ready-to-fly right out of the box!
Features like the full-airfoil wing design, struts and wheel pants offer solid flight performance and a great scale look and the unique airframe design assembles with magnets and interlocking parts for easy maintenance and ‘no glue’ repairs. Plus, unlike other similar class models, the Taylorcraft 130 is designed so it’s ready to upgrade to brushless power and aileron control without challenging, time consuming modifications. The affordable Brushless Power System Upgrade Combo (sold separately) includes a brushless ESC, motor and mount that installs easily in just minutes and the optional ‘clipped’ aileron wing quickly ‘snaps’ in place of the standard wing to offer full 4-channel control and aerobatic capability.
The Taylorcraft 130 is available RTF (Ready-To-Fly) aabd includes a factory installed receiver and onboard electronics as well as a class-leading 200mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery. It also includes a 4-channel transmitter equipped with 2.4GHz technology and a convenient built-in LiPo battery charger.
So whether you’re a first-time pilot looking for a stable airplane you can grow with or an experienced pilot looking for a capable and scale ultra-micro model that you can easily upgrade, there’s no better choice and no better value than the Taylorcraft 130!
Scale details like wheel pants, landing gear leg covers and wing struts give the Taylorcraft 130 the scale look you want right out of the box.
Easy to Upgrade Wing
The optional "clipped" aileron wing (sold separately) quickly 'snaps' in place of the standard wing to offer full 4-channel control and aerobatic capability.
Easy to Upgrade Motor
The affordable Brushless Power System Upgrade Combo (sold separately) includes brushless ESC, motor and mount that installs easily in just minutes (180mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo battery and charger required).
Magnetic Attachments for the struts, wing and hatch make for easy maintenance and repairs without the use of glue or tape.
Lightweight, Durable Construction and ultra-micro size make it possible to fly in smaller outdoor spaces like a yard or park.
- Wingspan: 22.2 in (565mm)
- Length: 16.0 in (405mm)
- Weight with Battery: 1.9 oz (54 g)
- Battery: 200mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo (included with RTF)
- Charger: 1S 3.7V LiPo (included in transmitter with RTF)
- Transmitter: 4-channel 2.4GHz w/LiPo charger (included with RTF)
- On-Board Electronics: 3-in-1 receiver/2 servos/ESC (installed in RTF)
What's in the Box
- Taylorcraft 130
- 200mAh 1SV LiPo Battery
- AA batteries for transmitter
- 4-channel 2.4 GHz with LiPo charger (RTF Only)
High performance ready to fly glider with geared electric motor and 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter.
Wingspan: 670mm (26in.)
Length: 550mm (21in.)
Weight: 40grams (without battery)
Motor: Geared Brushed Motor
Flight Time: 9-10 minutes of full motor power
- 2.4GHz proportional Esport transmitter with built in charger
- Lightweight durable foam construction
- 3-channel control: rudder, elevator, throttle
- Available with Mode 1 or Mode 2 transmitter
- Proportional servos for smooth controlled flight
- 10 minute flight time
- LiPo charge time approximately 50 minutes
- Spare parts available (see related products)
- Full instruction manual
12th December 2014
Message from Hitec Korea:
6th November 2014
15th September 2011
Castle Creations has asked Model E...