1/12 SCALE HBX GROUND CRUSHER TRUCK W/ BRUSHLESS MOTOR & 2.4G RADIO
The 1:12th scale off road truggy and truck Ground Crusher features a clean, durable design with a strong, lightweight frame that is easy to run and ready to hit the dirt quick!
They come out of the box fully assembled with a 12GHz radio installed. Just charge the included battery pack, install your two "AA" size batteries into the transmitter and it is ready to go!
Teh Ground Crusher also features adjustable independent suspension, a 390 size brushless motor, splash resistent ESC/Receiver with a 5 wire servo. The battery compartment is easily accessible from the bottom of the chassis, so there is no need to remove the body.
Wheel DIA: 98mm
Gear Ratio: 12:1
Battery: 7.4V, 850mAH
*This data is subject to change without prior notice.
The new OS GF30 is the idea power plant for models designed for 120-150 glow engines or 20cc gas engines.
It's realistic sound makes it ideal for scale aircraft — and aerobatic and sport models.
With amazing fuel economy and impressive torque!
Positive Crankcase Ventilation recirculates blow-by gas and oil to keep the engine and the air cleaner, so the GF30 is not only better for your aircraft, it’s also better for the environment!
- Ideal for models designed for 1.20-1.50 glow engines or 20cc gasoline engines
- Same firewall mounting system as the O.S. GT22
- Rear mounted O.S. designed carb with PD-08 fuel pump
- Lightweight IG-07 igniton module accepts up to 2S LiPo power
- Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) helps keep model and environment cleaner without blow-by gas and oil waste
- GF30 4-Stroke Gasoline Engine
- Spark Plug
- Ignition Module
- 2-cycle oil, see SPECS
- Ignition Battery: 4.8-6.0V NiCd or NiMH, 6.6V LiFe or 7.4V LiPo pack
- LiPo battery requires voltage regulator
- Propeller: 18x8 for break-in, 18x8-12, 19x8-10 20x8-10
- Mounting standoffs, length depends on aircraft
- Gasoline safe fuel tubing and fuel filter
- Displacement: 1.827 cu in (29.94 cc)
- Bore: 1.496" (38mm)
- Stroke: 1.039" (26.4mm)
- Practical RPM Range: 1,800-9,000
- Output: 2.8s/2.76hp @ 9000RPM
- Weight: Engine, 34.9oz (990g)
- Muffler, 4.0oz (113g)
- Ignition Module, 3.35oz (95g)
- Gasoline/Oil Mixture: 30:1 - 50:1 (see instructions for full details)
Our Flash 7 is the latest in our line of aircraft computer radios for beginners and experts alike. With advanced built-in AFHSS / SLT flexibility, impressive 4096 resolution and ultra-low latency, this affordable, feature-packed transmitter brings ease and reliability to all pilots. The Flash 7 allows you to store up to 20 models and has full telemetry capability to help you keep your finger on the pulse of all your models. Choose from three versions -- each including a bulletproof HITEC receiver. Get flying fast with the Flash!
•Built-in AFHSS / SLT Flexibility
•Ultra-low Latency (7ms Frame Rate with Maxima RXs)
•20 Model Memory
•8 Character Model Naming
•Acro / Glider / Helicopter Programming
•Push Button and Jog Dial Programming Interface
6th November 2014
15th September 2011
Castle Creations has asked Model E...