The Hitec H4 (Plus) Charger is a compact multi chemistry battery charger with battery management and integral Lithium battery balancing features.
It features four totally independent and identical 150 watt charging circuits for a total power of 600 watts.
As a result, it can simultaneously charge or discharge up to 4 separate battery packs.
The Hitec H4 (Plus) charger can be attached to a 12 volt car battery with the included connector. Alternatively you cna connect it to a 11 ~ 18V DC power supply with an amperage rating of 40 ~ 50 amps (600 ~ 620W).
Input Voltage :
11~18V (Requires a 600~620 watt (40~50 Amp) Power Supply for Operation.)
Usable Battery Types :
- Li-Po / Li-Fe / Li-Ion / Li-HV : 1 ~ 6 cell
- NiCd / NiMh : 1 ~ 15 cell (1.2V ~ 18V)
- Pb: 1 ~ 12 cell (2V ~24V)
Charge Current Amps (Max) :
- 0.1 ~ 8A (Max 150W) Per Channel or 16A (Max 300W) Using Hitec Bridge Connect
- 0.1 ~ 2.0A ( Max 20W) Per Channel or 4.0A (Max 40W) Using Hitec Bridge Connect
Charge Detecton (Default) :
- NiCd, NiMH : Delta Peak Detect
- Delta Peak Voltage : 5mV ~ 20mV/Cell, Li-Po (4.2V/Cell), LiFe (3.7V/Cell), Li-Ion (4.10V/Cell), Pb (2.45V/Cell)
Discharge Detction (Default) :
- NiCd, NiMh : 0.9V/Cell
- Li-Po (3.0V/Cell), LiFe (3.0V/Cell), Li-Ion (3.0V/Cell), Pb (1.8V/Cell), Li-HV (3.0V/Cell)
Lithium Type Batteries :
- Balance Connector can be used with each charge port (Li-Po / Li-Ion / Li-Fe)
LCD Display :
- 128 x 64 Pixel Backlight LCD
- 205 x 163 x 52mm
Safety Functions :
- Power Supply Revers Polarity Protection
- Output Power Shor Circuit Detction
- Power Supply Voltage too High or Low Detction
- Auto Detect Number of Configured Cells
- End Charge / Discharge Notification
Operation Functions :
- Lithium chemistry (Li-Po / Li-Ion / Li-Fe) Type Batteries : Charge / Discharge with Balancing Function, Charge / Discharge without Balancing Function
Included in the box :
- Alligator Clip (Code - HT44201)
- Channel Bridge Cable (Code - HT44202)
- Battery Balance Board (Multiplex, FP/TP Type) (Re-Order Code - HT44152)
- Battery Balance Board (XH Type) (Re-Order Code - HT44155)
- Battery Balance Board (EH Type) (Re-Order Code - HT44154)
- H4 (Plus) Support Bar
- H4 (Plus) Charger
The Intrusion XLR Story
The Intrusion 10MT XLR 2WD monster truck offers incredible speed, durability, and value unheard of in its class. The LiPo-ready, all-weather Reaktor50 electronic speed controller combines with a Radient 3000mAh 7-cell NiMH rechargeable battery pack and 3000kV Reaktor4 brushless motor to churn out blistering speed in excess of 40mph. If that’s not fast enough for you, install the included optional pinion gear and your 3S LiPo battery to achieve speeds up to 60mph!
The included Ikonnik HRS3.2 three-channel radio system employs cutting-edge technology to enable interference-free use of your Intrusion XLR alongside other cars and trucks. It’s compatible with the robust Xenon 2.4GHz protocol, which means it’s ready for an upgrade when you are. Constructed from lightweight, yet strong material, the fully independent suspension and oil-filled shocks soak up even the worst terrain, while the beefy all-metal gear transmission is designed to withstand the incredible power generated by the Reaktor power plant.
The use of rubber-sealed ball bearings throughout reduces maintenance requirements, all while improving efficiency and performance without compromising value. A high-torque, all-weather 6kg servo with rigid aluminium body gives crisp steering response while the high-grip, long-wear, authentic V-tread tires keep you hooked up over a multitude of surfaces. Also included is an A/C wall charger to get you going right out of the box.
Radient Reaktor 50-4 Brushless System
The 50A all-weather electronic speed controller (ESC) provides great performance in all driving conditions. Coupled to the 3000kV 4-pole brushless motor this high performance combination delivers dominating speed. The programmable ESC includes thermal overload protection with low voltage cut-off to keep your system running in safe limits when used with up to 3S LiPo.
3000mAh Battery & 1A Charger
A 3000mAh 7-cell NiMH rechargeable battery pack with HCT-plug delivers the power necessary to reach speeds in excess of 40mph while the included AC charger gets you going out of the box.
Ready To Run
The XLR comes 100% factory-assembled and includes a 50A/3000kV 4-pole brushless power system, a 3-channel 2.4GHz IKONNIK radio with fully proportional steering and throttle control, a 3000mAh 7-cell 8.4V NiMH battery pack, AC charger and multi-purpose wrench.
Extremely durable all-metal main gears and a rugged planetary differential gets the power to the ground with reduced maintenance and easy servicing.
Precision Ball Bearings
Low friction ball bearings keep your drive train running smooth and efficient. Using rubber seals keeps the grease in and the dirt out, increasing run time and speed.
Long travel suspension arms and adjustable oil filled coil-over tuned shocks with bladders, keep you in control over the roughest terrain.
IKONNIK HRS3.2 2.4GHz Radio System
Utilizing one of the most advanced 2.4GHz radios in its class, the HRS3.2 brings features that are typically found only in high-end radios. This user-friendly transmitter includes cutting-edge functions such as end-point adjustment, dual rates, digital trims, servo reversing, and easy pairing. Taking things a step further, the HRS3.2 also incorporates three all-new features: Beginner Mode, Feature Lock, and Factory Reset. Now users at all levels can enjoy the benefits of this advanced technology with confidence.
- 2.4GHz operation avoids conflicts with other users
- Easily pairs with IKONNIK Xenon (Xe) protocol radio systems
- Ergonomic grip, trigger and wheel
- Proportional steering and throttle control
- Adjustable digital steering trim
- Adjustable digital throttle trim
- End-Point Adjustment (EPA)
- Steering Dual Rate ((D/R)
- Servo Reversing
- Micro receiver
- Beginner Mode
- Feature Lock
- Model Reset and Factory Reset
- Pairs With: IKONNIK Xenon (Xe) Protocol
- Lipo Compatibility: 2S-3S (7.4V-11.1V)
- Motor: Brushless 3000kV 4-pole sensorless
- Battery: 7-cell 3000mAh NiMH, HCT-plug, hump configuration
- Gear Pitch: 48P (standard pinion: 24T, optional: 27T, spur: 78T)
- Wheels: 12mm hex (24mm OS, TRX compatible)
- Length: 431.50mm (17in)
- Height: 226.30mm (8.9in)
- Width: 335.50mm (13.2in)
- Wheelbase: 286.40mm (11.3in)
- Weight (approx.): 1975g (4.35lb)
- Internal Gear Ratio: 2.62:1
What's in the Box
- 100% factory assembled Intrusion 10MT XLR
- 3000mAh 7-cell NiMH battery pack
- HRS-3.2 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system
- 7-cell wall charger
- 4-way cross spanner
- Quick-start guide
Needed to Complete
- 4x AA-size batteries for transmitter
Recommended for Maintenance
- Cyanoacrylate (CA) glue, curved "body" scissors, needle nose pliers, side cutting pliers and hobby knife with #11 blade
- High Respondence Digital Amplifier with MOSFET Drive
- 1M Cycle Long Life Potentiometer
- Rugged Aluminum Alloy Case
- Steel Gears with 2 Ball Bearings
- LiPo 3S and 4S Compatible (Operating Voltage 11.1V ~ 14.8V)
- Enhanced Aluminum Heat Sink
- Splash & Dust Resistant
- 11.1V Torque: 84.0 kg / cm
- 11.1V Speed: 0.26 sec / 60 degrees
- 14.8 V Torque: 110.0 kg / cm
- 14.8 V Speed: 0.19 sec / 60 degrees
- - Dimensions: 64 x 33 x 73 mm
- Special Effects
To date, O.S. has won 5 World Championships, so in their 80th Anniversary year of celebrations, they have put 5 Stars on a limited Las Vegas Edition of their O.S. Speed B2101.
Initially O.S. only planned to sell all 300pcs to the USA market, but they have had so many enquiries for this model from all over the world, they have decided to release a limited quantity for sale in Australia.
The Las Vegas Edition is being sold on a first in first sell basis, so if you would like one of only 300 of these engines being produced, you had better back order it today!
7th June 2016
4th April 2016
Subject: Hitec announcement &n...
5th November 2015
5th November 2015
12th October 2015
6th October 2015
17th July 2015