Mamba Max Pro has taken the racing world by storm. Advanced adaptable timing features and CHEAT mode give racers a clear edge at a Castle price point. One cell class racers were feeling neglected, and we simply couldn’t have that.
Here’s the answer. The new Mamba Max Pro One Cell Special Edition. They come factory-built to operate on the input of 1-6 Lipo cells, so the single cell classes are covered. We’ve also taken the fans off so users have an easier time squeezing them into tight confines
These controllers will have their BEC circuit disabled - removed actually - so you will need an outboard 4.8 - 6.0 volt power source to run your electronics. We recommend a CC BEC with a small 2s LiPo or a separate 4/5 cell NiMH receiver pack.
They are still good to 6S max, and you get to use all of the advanced Smart Sense™ and CHEAT mode settings. We hear these are the fastest controllers on the market, act now to make sure that you have one by the beginning of 2010
Cells: 1-6s LiPo
Brake: Proportional with adjustable curve
Reversible: Yes, multiple options
Low Voltage Cutoff: Programmable
Cooling Fan: None
Size: L: 1.79” (45.5mm)
H: 0.85” (21.5mm)
Weight w/wires: 81g (2.8 oz)
Connector: Solder Posts
Wingspan---------- 52.8 in------- 134cm.
Wing area--------- 542.5 sq.in---35 sq.dm.
Approximate flying weight----5.1-6.0lbs---2.3-2.7kg.
Length------------------------- 45.7 in-------116cm.
Recommended engine size---46-.55 cu.in--2-stroke.
Radio System required 4 channels with 5 servos.
Electric conversion : optional.
ARF - Requires TX,RX, Servos and power system etc
This is the new PROFI TX M-LINK tray-type transmitter – Engineered and Made in Germany.
Working in collaboration with an internationally renowned designer, our team created something extraordinary in terms of form and ergonomics. The new, sophisticated and superbly elegant design raises this transmitter to a new level of refinement. Occasionally we should allow ourselves to aim at something above the norm in terms of quality and craftsmanship!
The PROFI TX M-LINK sets new standards in its class, with 2.4 GHz transmission technology and numerous innovative and pioneering features:
• Integral aerial technology (IOAT) (Integrated Optimized Antenna Technology): integral aerial with enhanced radiation pattern, optimised for model control: double the signal density transmitted to the model, offering a significant enhancement in security.
• Secure, ultra-fast signal transmission
• Clean, clearly arranged menu structure
• LiFe battery (25 hours transmitter time) with battery management
Flexible ergonomics allow the owner to fine-tune the system individually and accurately to meet his individual needs
• For tray-mounting, use with hand-rests or neckstrap
• Swivelling stick units
• Conveniently located side-mounted proportional controls and optional switches
• Carefully positioned digital trims for easy access
The clean, clearly arranged menu structure provides:
• Programs for power models, gliders, jets and helicopters
• Languages: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish
• Up to 200 model memories
• Unlimited model memory data can be saved, backed up and managed on a PC
• Up to sixteen fully proportional servo channels
• Unrestricted servo channel assignment
• 100% individual configuration of transmitter controls and switches
• Flexible mixer structure: five mixers per model, can be used as many times as required, seven mixer inputs per mixer, curve mixer
• Seven-point collective pitch / throttle curve for helicopters
• Three stopwatches
• Transmitter battery management: display of residual charge quantity (mAh) and residual operating time (hh : mm)
• Display of up to sixteen telemetry values
• Innovative flexible circuit board system minimises connector count for greater security
• Wireless Trainer system with individual control function transfer
Nine-channel PROFI TX9 transmitter with 50 model memories
Expanded with two switches
4000 mAh LiFe transmitter battery
RX-9-DR pro M-LINK receiver
USB lead (PC interface, charge lead)
- Large, hinged, superbly legible 4” LCD monitor
- Earphone socket
- Illuminated “warning monitor”
- Digital trims, flight phase specific
- Vibration alarm
- Maximum operating time 25 hours (LiFe transmitter battery)
- Direct menu access buttons
- Integral handle
- 3-D programming wheel (push / turn)
- Two proportional sliders 2 markers
- Ideally positioned sidemounted sliders and switches
- Completely unrestricted installation of control elements (optional switches, buttons, rotary knobs)
- USB socket (model data transfer, firmware updates, integral battery charger)
- IOAT (Integrated Optimized Antenna Technology) maximum transmission power, full range, optimised radiation pattern)
Basic technical data:
* DISPLACEMENT 85 ccm
* BORE 39,5 mm
* WEIGHT 2 790 g
* PISTON ROD 4 × NEEDLE BEARING
* CRANK SHAFT 3x BALL BEARING NSK
* INGNITIONPROCESSOR ROTO
* FUELGAS OIL MOTUL 710 1:30
* RPMrpm 1200 - 6000 with propeller 25-27"
Manufacturing technology ROTO 85 FS
- Crank case (kit) – it is rough-worked of the cast at the CNC milling cutter. After that it is covered or slashed with a special colour.
- Cylinder (roll) – it is made of one piece of dural with pressed insole from the mild-granular cast iron, it is sharpened and honed to the correct size.
- Piston – it is casted from silicon alloy with one sealing circle. The aparature for the bung 8 mm is honed.
- Piston rod – it is forging, which is completely worked. Two needle focuses are moulded into piston rod, it is made for the piston and cranked bung.
- Crank shaft – it is made of one piece of steel, it is cemented and hardened and it is completely sharpened.
- Back lid of the engine – it is worked casting, in which is hardened and sharpened rolled slide - valve layed.
Pieces of engine are after clearing by the scan pieced together in preparations at the special workplace.
There is 24 month factory warranty offered by Roto Motor, for engines purchased through an Australian retailer from Model Engines.
15th September 2011
Castle Creations has asked Model E...