This ESC is smaller and lighter than the standard version XR10 Pro and it's the mini version of XR10 Pro 160A. The small size (31.5x25.6x16.1mm) makes the installation convenient and the light weight (only 28g w/o wires) provides more weight margin when adjusting the balance of the chassis.
A built-in electronic switch combined with an external detachable switch effectively helps the XR10 Stock Spec avoid some flaws of ordinary or one-switch ESCs. The internal switch makes the wiring convenient, the external switch is really handy when the car shell is installed on and the built-in switch is no longer touchable.
Reliable hardware combined with great software (contains 5 common ready-to-use profiles) creates an ideal power solution to the STOCK class of 1/10 scale touring car, buggy racing.
This ESC features the data-logging function which can record the maximum ESC & motor temperatures, the minimum battery voltage, the maximum motor RPM and etc. in real time and allows users to check those data via a LCD program box or WiFi module after each use.
Hobbywing XeRun XR10 PRO STOCK SPEC Features:
- Innovative Double-switch Design
- Special Design for STOCK Class Racing
- Programming/Upgrading/Data Reading Wirelessly
- Small Size & Light Weight
- Super Internal BEC
- Adjustable Throttle & Brake PWM Frequencies
- Data-logging Capability
- Scale: 1/10th
- Brushed/Brushless: Brushless
- Sensored/Sensorless: Sensored
- Waterproof: No
- Cont./Peak Current: 80A/380A
- Input Voltage: 2S Lipo/5-7 Cell NiMH
- BEC Output: Switch Mode: 6V@3A
- Input Wires: Black-14AWG-200mm*2
- Output Wires: Black-14AWG-200mm*3
- Input Connectors: No
- Output Connectors: No
- Fan Size: 20x20x8mm
- Voltage Range: 5-7.4V
- LCD Program Box: Supported
- WiFi Module: Supported
- Size: 31.5x25.6x16.1mm
- Weight: 54.5g (w/Wires)