- Low Power Consumption : The system is built using highly sensitive low power consumption components,maintaining high receiver sensitivity,while consuming as little as one tenth the power of a standard FM system,dramatically extending battery life.
- Bidirectional Communication : Capable of sending and receiving data,each transmitter is capable of receiving data from temperature,altitude and many other types of sensors,servo calibration and i-BUS Support.
- Multi-channel Hopping Frequency : This systems width ranges from 2.4055GHz to 2.475GHz. This is divided in 140 channels. Each transmitter hops between 16 channels (32 for Japanese and Korean versions) in order to reduce interference from other transmitters.
- Omni-directional Gain Antenna : The high efficiency Omni-directional high gain antenna cuts down on interference,while using less power and maintaining a strong reliable connection.
- Unique ID Recognition System : Each transmitter and receiver has its own unique ID. Once the transmitter and receiver have been paired,they will only communicate with each other,preventing other systems accidentally connecting to or interfering with the system's operation.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category